The Avocado and Black Bean Salad is a great energy booster. It can also be called the perfect muscle food as its nutrients “travel directly” to the muscles. There is a small percentage of fat stored in this salad, but that won’t cause any problems at all, will it?
To prepare the Avocado Black Bean Salad you’ll need the following:
– a can of rinsed and drained black beans
– 4 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
– 2 diced avocados
– diced red onions, at least ¼ of a cup
– sliced grape tomato, 1 cup
– chopped cilantro, also ¼ of a cup (like the red onions)
– 1 clove of garlic (if you are not fond of garlic, just ignore it)
– lime juice, vegetable oil, salt and pepper
– 1/2 cup corn niblets
Take two bowls, in one drain and rinse the black beans and mix them with vinegar. In the other bowl, mix the avocado, red onion, the cilantro, corn niblets and the tomato. In a small dish, make a mixture of lime juice and oil.
Combine both bowls (the black beans one and the avocado one) together and pour the lime mixture. Mix until they combine evenly and then serve immediately.