Coconut Oil has a lot of uses and benefits. To describe in a general way, the coconut oil is Antimicrobial, Antiviral, Anti–inflammatory, Antifungal and in can improve nutrient absorption. The coconut oil is available, affordable and totally natural. Here are its benefits and its uses.
1. The coconut oil can be used as an addition to coffee. Instead of sugar or cream, use coconut oil to change and boost the coffee.
2. Coconut oil is used for deodorant bars as well as homemade deodorant.
3. When coconut oil is rubbed on the skin directly, it can treat age spots.
4. Women, who suffer from stretch marks due to their pregnancy, use coconut oil to deliver their body from those awful marks and bring back the sexy smooth skin they had before.
5. Speaking of pregnancy, coconut oil can also be uses directly on the perineum in order to easily heal after birth.
6. Coconut oil is a great fighter against yeast and yeast infections.
7. Eczema and psoriasis are treatable with coconut oil.
8. Coconut oil can be used as energy booster when it is mixed with chia seeds. A tablespoon of olive oil in the mix will do just fine, but don’t drink it during the night.
9. Men can use coconut oil as shaving cream as well as shaving lotion.
10. As an antibacterial skin cream.
11. Mosquito bites can be treated by rubbing a coconut oil on the area.
12. Dry skin can be treated with coconut oil.
13. Coconut oil can easily be used as vegetable oil replacements in salads.
14. To treat nausea and heartburn when it is used in warm ginger tea.
15. Fungal infections can be treated with coconut oil, either taken externally or internally.
16. Hair growth can be speed up by rubbing coconut oil on the scalp.
17. People with acne problems, especially teenagers can benefit from rubbing coconut oil on their skin regularly.
18. Dry and flaky elbows can be treated by rubbing coconut oil on them.
19. Coconut oil can reduce the appearance of varicose veins.
20. Coconut oil can be used directly on the lips as a natural chap stick.