This is a kind of vegan muffin that is a favorite for many. Unlike other muffins that are dry, this recipe is moist and very yummy. Due to the strawberries, it creates a unique taste that brings you to another world which is really delicious. It will truly satisfy any the taste of any kind of person.
– 3 mashed ripe bananas
– Ener-G egg replacer
– ¾ cup light brown sugar
– ½ cup of softened vegan margarine
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 1 ½ tsp of baking powder
– 2 ¼ cups of flour
– Dash salt
– Dash nutmeg and cinnamon
– 1 cup fresh or frozen diced strawberries
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a muffin pan.
2. Beat the bananas, brown sugar, vanilla, egg replacer and vegan margarine.
3. Get a bowl and mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
4. Add it to the banana mixture and then stir until everything is well combined.
5. Smoothly fold in the strawberries.
6. Fill each of the muffins with 2/3 full with batter.
7. Bake it for about 20 to 25 min or after trying to insert a toothpick and it comes out clean.
Chef Linda Rosario is a food blogger from Chef Needs, one of the trusted suppliers of bakery display cases. She also loves to paint and dreams of having her own art gallery. Aside from painting and drawing, Linda has a heart for cooking and food.